This Facebook Page helps you establish your brand as well as improving search engine optimization for your new website.. That’s because websites that share content on Facebook rank higher in search results.
This is a place where you can attract followers, whom you can then build a relationship with by posting helpful content and responding to their questions and feedback.
You don’t need to open a new Facebook account to set up your Facebook Business page. Facebook Pages are always tied to the Page owner’s
personal profile. Here’s the steps to setting up your new business page:
- log into your personal Facebook account. (If you don’t have one, you can create one here.)
- Then, go to Facebook’s Create a Page page.
- Choose a classification and a business name.
- Then choose a category and type your brand or product’s name. This name will become the name of your Page. Note: Once set, these cannot be changed without deleting your Page (thus losing your fans) and creating a new one.
- Upload your photo and cover photo.
- Fill in your website URL and a brief bio in the “About” section.
- Build your audience as you invite your friends to become fans and start posting status updates
Want Your Page to Have a Custom URL?
Rather than facebook.com/a-bunch-of-numbers, your page can be found at facebook.com/your-site-name