How to Blog For Money in 31 Days. Free.
Give me one month, and I’ll spoonfeed you my ridiculously simple process of how to turn your passion into profits. Signup to receive this free 31-day digital course, and get started as early as today. Not a blogger? This course is ideal for bloggers and non-bloggers alike, because I made the process on how to turn your passion into a publishing empire remarkably simple.[hr] [gn_column size=”1-3″ last=”0″ style=”2″] [gn_service title=”Publish Your Passion” icon=”/images/icons/Fav.png” size=”32″]Easily transform your hobbies, interests, business, even your kids into a virtual goldmine by following this simple process.[/gn_service] [/gn_column] [gn_column size=”1-3″ last=”0″ style=”2″] [gn_service title=”Newbie-Friendly Blueprint” icon=”/images/icons/Blueprint.png” size=”32″]Anyone, of any skill level and experience, can easily follow this practical blueprint and implement the easy daily assignments.[/gn_service] [/gn_column] [gn_column size=”1-3″ last=”1″ style=”2″] [gn_service title=”Follow at Your Own Pace” icon=”/images/icons/Dashboard.png” size=”32″]Everything is broken down into 31 daily action steps. You can finish most assignments quickly or do them at your own pace.[/gn_service] [/gn_column] [gn_column size=”1-3″ last=”0″ style=”2″] [gn_service title=”‘Wow’ Your Readers” icon=”/images/icons/Blocknotes.png” size=”32″]Find out how to research blog posts and write articles, tips, tutorials, rants, lists, reviews, case studies, you name it![/gn_service] [/gn_column] [gn_column size=”1-3″ last=”0″ style=”2″] [gn_service title=”No Topic? No Problem!” icon=”/images/icons/Help.png” size=”32″]There are millions of blogs on the web ranging from adoption to zoos. Discover hidden niches you can blog in and monetize.[/gn_service] [/gn_column] [gn_column size=”1-3″ last=”1″ style=”2″] [gn_service title=”Profit, Grow, and Beyond” icon=”/images/icons/Chart_Graph.png” size=”32″]Learn about pay-per-click ads, selling advertising and links, promoting affiliate offers, and creating your own products.[/gn_service] [/gn_column] [hr]
Why Blog For Money? That’s Because…
Blogs are populating the Internet at a staggering rate. A blog (or “web log”) allows you to share opinions, answer questions, and discuss various topics in the form of an online journal where readers may comment on posts. Some blogs are purely works of love, others are income-producing businesses. There are millions of blogs on every topic imaginable…[gn_column size=”1-3″ last=”0″ style=”0″][gn_list style=”check”]
- Video Games
- Large Family Living
- Crafts and Hobbies
- Church Ministry
- Small Business
- Internet Marketing
- College Football
- Cancer Survivors
- Travel and Adventure
- Hollywood Gossip
- Country Music
- And much more!
Why Bloggers Fail? They Make These Mistakes…[gn_list style=”cross”]
- They serve a niche that isn’t hungry. While you may be passionate about a topic, maybe few others are.
- Their market or potential is limited. Limited markets are going to limit your profits. Small markets equal small profits.
- They aren’t monetizing their blogs. Broke bloggers often fail to monetize their traffic or ignore money-making opportunities.
- They aren’t getting enough visitors. Either they aren’t good writers or they aren’t generating enough traffic to their blogs.
Passion First. Profit Later.
Blogs focused only on making money are low quality, spammy, and short-lived. Successful bloggers talk about their passion and interests, while at the same time maximizing opportunities to make money from their readers — without compromising the quality and integrity of their blog. If you want to turn your passion into an extra income stream, then 31-Day Guide To Blogging with Purpose course is what you need to succeed.[/gn_note] [hr]
Who Am I? A Blogger With a Purpose…[gn_frame align=”left”][/gn_frame]I’m Greg Nemer. I’ve developed over 14 websites, and I’ve created several successful products and services. I’m the publisher of the popular Biblical Success System, helping Christians in getting out of debt His Way. And finally, I’m a husband, father, missionary, and consultant.
I’ve created this course because it’s not just about the money. It’s about accomplishing your purpose in life through entrepreneurship, values, integrity, and freedom. In it, I share my journey and how you can do the same. When I started years ago, it started with a tiny little blog. As I continued to blog, my profits continue to soar. Let me quickly share with you how to…[gn_column size=”1-2″ last=”0″ style=”1″] [gn_service title=”Double Your Subscribers” icon=”/images/icons/Chart_Graph_Ascending.png” size=”32″]Before monetizing your blog you need to build a list of loyal, returning readers and followers who subscribe to your blog and devour every post you make.[/gn_service] [gn_service title=”Promote Affiliate Offers” icon=”/images/icons/Apps.png” size=”32″]You can make money by offering other people’s products that are relevant to your blog and your readers, and sell them for a commission.[/gn_service] [gn_service title=”Establish Yourself as an Expert” icon=”/images/icons/User.png” size=”32″]Establish yourself as an expert by consistently publishing good content. Your readers will eventually trust you, which will result in more leads and sales.[/gn_service] [gn_service title=”Uncover Publicity Opportunities” icon=”/images/icons/Comment.png” size=”32″]Good blogging often leads to greater visibility, and can be a springboard to more exposure opportunities like speaking, media attention, book deals, and more.[/gn_service] [/gn_column] [gn_column size=”1-2″ last=”1″ style=”1″] [gn_service title=”Make Money With Adsense” icon=”/images/icons/Chart_Bar_Files_Wide.png” size=”32″]You allow Google to place small, relevant ads on your blog, and every time your blog visitors clicks on these ads Google pays you a small amount of money.[/gn_service] [gn_service title=”Sell Advertising Links” icon=”/images/icons/Target.png” size=”32″]Rather than placing AdSense or affiliate links on your blog, you can also choose to sell space to advertisers who wish to sponsor your blog or target your readers.[/gn_service] [gn_service title=”Create and Sell Your Own Products” icon=”/images/icons/Box.png” size=”32″]Instead of selling someone else’s products for a small commission, you can create your own products, sell it on your blog, and pocket 100% of the profits.[/gn_service] [gn_service title=”Explore CPA Offers” icon=”/images/icons/Gear.png” size=”32″]Another opportunity is CPA (or “cost per acquisition”) offers, where you get paid when your blog readers perform a required task, like answering a survey.[/gn_service] [/gn_column] [gn_spacer size=”10″]
That’s Just the Tip of The Iceberg![hr]
What Do You Get? Not Just The Basics…
In 31-Day Guide To Blogging with Purpose, I’ve broken down the course into daily action steps, which are quick to complete (you could easily do several of them in one day, if you wanted). Concise but comprehensive, it contains no fluff or filler — you get simple steps taking you from start to finish, plus access to a vault packed with Internet business resources. For example, you’ll discover…[gn_list style=”check”] [gn_column size=”1-3″ last=”0″ style=”2″]
- How to profit from your blog
- How to find a hot niche
- How to choose the right domain
- How to installing a blog
- How to customize your blog
- How to find a hot selling product
- How to promote an infoproduct
- How to drum up article ideas fast
- Where to get great content ideas
- How to write different post types
- How to create a review article
- Where to get other blog traffic
- How to promote your blog
- How to drive targeted forum traffic
- How to create a successful blog
- How to profit from your blog using Google Adsense, selling advertising and links, and creating your own products.
- How to find a hot niche to build your blog around that incorporates your both your passion and desire for profits and how to determine if your niche is profitable by digging through a goldmine of six different research sources.
- How to choose the right domain name and web hosting for your blog.
- Which blog platform is best and the simple five-step process to install it in a snap.
- The three ways to to find a theme and detailed instructions on how to install it.
- How to customize your blog focusing on eight important areas (do this before you start blogging).
- How to find a hot-selling product you can choose to promote as an affiliate. (Hint: Not only will you need to look at what people are buying, but you will also have to look closely at what your competition is doing.)
- The art of promoting an information product by writing posts that are useful but incomplete.
- How to promote physical products through your blog but in the right way.
- How to drum up dozens of article ideas in a matter of a few minutes you can use as content on your blog.
- Eight easy ways and places to get content ideas for your blog articles.
- The two-step process to create magnetic content that attracts Google traffic like bees to honey.
- How to write various types of blog posts, like tips, tutorials, “how-to” articles, attention-getting rants, surveys, trackbacks, “top 10” lists, “Q&A” posts, research articles, case studies, reviews, and even motivational posts.
- The four steps to writing a product review and comparison article that creates sales for your blog.
- The four-part anatomy of properly (and ethically) pre-selling a product.
- Three quick ways to get traffic from other people’s blogs.
- Two smart traffic-generation ideas through the power of content marketing
- How to use social media sites to drive traffic to your blog.
- A clever method for getting product vendors to promote your blog to their market.
- Three steps on how to drive targeted traffic to your blog using niche forums.
- Three steps on how to promote your blog using email marketing.
- The secret of creating a successful blog by following the five tips for keeping a consistent blogging schedule.
- And much, much more!
FREE Digital Course Enrollment Form
YES, this is exactly what I’ve been waiting for! I’m eager to learn how to earn money as a blogger. Please send me “31-Day Guide To Blogging With Purpose.” To that end, I enter my name and email address below to start immediately…
We respect your email privacy.