Welcome to Day 15 of How To Make Money Blogging with Purpose.
Let’s continue with Part 2 on What to Blog About.
You basically whet the reader’s appetite to learn more. In order to learn more, they need to buy the book through your link.
Now read on to learn how to promote a physical product…
How to Promote a Physical Product
One way to promote a physical product is by writing an article about a process, and then including a recommendation for the product as part of the process.
- Your article explains how giving rewards to your dog can help him do tricks, so much so that he’ll continue begging for more. Your affiliate link will obviously be for dog treats.
- Your article explains how to do taxes quickly and easily using Quicken software. You provide your affiliate link for this software in the article.
- Your article is about grooming a horse. One of the steps involves spraying a specific brand of detangler into the horses hair. Naturally, you provide an affiliate link for this product.
- Your article is about how to make perfect burgers using the George Forman grill. Of course your article includes a link to purchase the grill.
Another way to promote a physical product is by writing an article that explains how to use the product. Then you include your affiliate link alongside a recommendation to purchase the product.
Look at these examples:
- Your article explains how to juggle torches. You include an affiliate link for the best juggling torches for beginners.
- Your article explains how and when bodybuilders should drink protein shakes. You include a link to the best whey protein.
- Your article explains how to wax a classic car to showroom-new condition. You include a link to your recommended brand of wax.
Whether you’re promoting a physical or digital product, write at least one article that promotes this product. Be sure to include your affiliate link.
Then log into your WordPress dashboard, go to “Posts” and then go to “Add New.” Copy and paste your article into the provided window and click “Publish.”
Congratulations – you just made your first blog post!
Now make it a goal to write one a day for the next seven days. Then keep an eye out for tomorrow’s lesson, where you’ll discover how to never run out of content ideas!